Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bits and Pieces 2

First up: Arcana Heart 3 is getting a PlayStation 3 and XBox 360 release, but I'm still unclear whether its a Stateside release or not. Not good if it isn't for 360 owners, but PS3 owners can import the game and play it just fine.

I'm really not familiar with Arcana Heart, so I had to do some digging around to find out what it is. It's an all female based fighting game series with a bunch of funkiness going around. More when I learn more, but it's made by Ark Works, the same folks responsible for Guilty Gear and BlazBlue, and it's all in 2D prettiness. I'm doubtful that I'll be importing it, but I'm thinking about it now.

Photobucket

Rumors going about as to what new characters are going to be added to the arcade version of Super Street Fighter IV when it hits some time soon. I've seen a possible fake picture of Alex from Street Fighter III, and Arcadia Magazine is hinting at Yun and Yangm, also from Street Fighter III. I've read elsewhere that there's a possible six characters being added to the already playable thirty from Super Street Fighter IV. We'll see, and possibly soon. My question is: are the characters going to be made available to the console version of the game via DLC? Considering arcades aren't all that popular in the States anymore and Street Fighter IV's arcade version didn't make too much of an impact here, I'm hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment